Tyson Fury is the latest star to join in with the plaudits ahead of The Undertaker’s Final Farewell this weekend.
With ‘The Dead Man’ set to say goodbye at WWE Survivor Series on Sunday, ‘The Gypsy King has sent him a special message.
We can be certain there will be plenty of these in the coming days, but this is particularly poignant, given Fury’s previous WWE involvement.
His 1-0 record is still intact after beating Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel, and the WBC world heavyweight boxing champion has traded insults with Drew McIntyre online more recently.
In the message, Fury thanks ‘The Dead Man’ for all his great matches.
Fantastic. Thank you very much for all the great matches you’ve given us over the years. God bless you. See you around.
The Undertaker has since sent his thank to ‘The Gypsy King’.
Survivor Series takes place this Sunday, 22nd November. Along with The Undertaker’s Final Farewell, the card stands as:
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits
- Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks
- United States Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn
- Team Raw: AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Riddle, Keith Lee and Sheamus vs. Team SmackDown: Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, King Corbin, Seth Rollins and TBC
- Team Raw: Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans vs. Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, TBC and TBC.