Matt Hardy and Adam “Hangman” Page are set to have a “Big Money Match” at AEW Revolution where the loser will have to pay the winner 100% of their first quarter earnings in 2021.
Following on from last weeks Dynamite, where Hardy signed a contract that he thought would make him Page’s Manager (and give him 30% of Page’s pay packet), Hangman revealed that instead Hardy had signed a contract for a match at AEW Revolution.
Furthermore, this match would be a “Big Money Match” where if he lost Hardy would have to pay Hangman 100% of his earnings for the first quarter of 2021.
“Big Money Matt” was shocked by the revelation, calling Page a carny before demanding he agree to the same stipulation if he lost. The match was then dubbed a “Money Match,” and Hardy had the Jacksonville Jaguars mascot (a disguised Isaiah Kassidy) and TH2 attack Hangman before The Dark Order then ran out to make the save.
The match will go down at AEW Revolution on Sunday March 7th. The currently confirmed card is as below:
- AEW World Championship: Kenny Omega © vs. Jon Moxley (Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch)
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Hikaru Shida © vs. Winner of Women’s World Championship Eliminator Tournament
- AEW Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks © vs. Chris Jericho and MJF
- Face Of The Revolution Ladder Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Penta El Zero M vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD (Winner receives TNT Championship match)
- Team Taz (Brian Cage and Ricky Starks) vs. Sting and Darby Allin (Street Fight)
- Big Money Match: ‘Hangman’ Adam Page vs. Matt Hardy