After a 12 month gap, Progress Wrestling finally returned this weekend with a show aired on WWE Network and Demand PROGRESS. The card featured the beginning of a new Natural Progression Series and a PROGRESS World Championship match.
It was fantastic to see the brand back to life and with such a big spotlight. Congratulations also to Hooked On Wrestling editor Chris Hatch who made his PROGRESS debut donning the zebra stripes.
Full results below:
- Four Way Match (Winner to be declared Number One Contender for PROGRESS World Championship) – Chris Ridgeway defeated Gene Mummy, Spike Trivet and Omari.
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 1 – Luke Jacobs defeated Man Like Dereiss
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 2 – Ethan Allen defeated Kid Lykos II
- Millie McKenzie defeated Mercedes Blaze
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 3 – Danny Black defeated Elijah
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 4 – Warren Banks defeated Big Guns Joe
- PROGRESS World Championship Match: Cara Noir (c) defeated Dan Moloney
Chapter 105 will air on the WWE Network on Saturday 27th February.