Once again, this week’s NXT helped shape the landscape ready for TakeOver: In Your House, taking place on 7th June.
Velveteen Dream has been chasing for another shot at Adam Cole’s NXT Championship, and Cole has now agreed – as you would expect though, there are stipulations.
If Dream is doesn’t walk out of Full Sail as the Champion, then he will never get another shot at Cole. Also, the match will be fought under a stipulation to be decided by William Regal.
That’s not the only new title match for the event, as Keith Lee is now confirmed to defend the NXT North American Championship against Johnny Gargano.
The card as it stands is therefore:
- Adam Cole (c) vs. Velveteen Dream – NXT Championship
- Keith Lee (c) vs. Johnny Gargano – NXT North American Championship
- Charlotte Flair vs. Io Sharai vs. Rhea Ripley – NXT Women’s Championship
- Finn Balor vs Damian Priest
- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Karrion Kross